Saturday, July 27, 2013

Home Sweet Home

     Day 17                                                                                                                     Saturday

  I'm home from SSI!  Feeling exhausted but accomplished, happy to be home but sad that it's over.  SSI was so amazing! Hard (really and truly it was one of the most difficult things I've ever done) but amazing.
  Alright, the next few lines are going to be extra mushy so brace yourselves.
I met so many amazing people this week, and they they all made an impact on me, each in their own special way.  Also, I learned so much! Not just from the teaching sessions but from the Aid-de-camps (There like camp counselors and drill sergeants all rolled up in one) they were so encouraging when I was stressed out about my speech and they were so much fun.
  Here's a list of the different personalities of the friends I made at SSI.
  1. The one who speaks their mind
  2. The one who keeps everyone focused 
  3. The funny one
  4. The one that everyone knows their nickname but not their real name.
  5. The OCD one
  6. The really nice one
  7. The excentric one
  8.  The one that gets us up on time and in bed on time
  9. The giggly one
  10.  The one who goes out of their way to get to know you
All of them were so much fun and I couldn't have got through the week without them.
  God bless everyone of you!
     Grace Yacht

No comments:

Post a Comment