Friday, July 19, 2013

So Long Farewell Auf Wiedersehen Adieu

     Day 16                                                                                                                   Friday

  So on Sunday I'm going to camp, I'm really excited, it's my first year, so I don't fully know what to expect.  
I finished packing today; I have three full bags of stuff, plus a sleeping bag, pillow and a fan.
Three bags is definitely overkill, but my excuses are two of them are small and one of the small ones is half a hoodie and the other half is three pairs of shoes. Oh, and my excuse for so many pairs of shoes is, one of them is tennis shoes because they ask you to bring a pair of shoes for running around in, the second pair are fancy shoes since they ask you to bring nice shoes because we have to dress up one day and the last pair are the only ones that it wasn't
necessary for me to bring,On a normal basis I just go barefoot or flip flops . So there.
  My cat whenever I come home from a sleepover or something that's over night, she spends the next whole day walking in front of me, rubbing her face on my face, purring and getting in my way by being cute, so I don't know how she'll react to my being gone a whole week.

Had to spend five minutes cleaning my camera lense after this shot. 
  Well, I have to bid you farewell, so long old chap, old buddy, old pal. Until next time!
     Grace Yacht    

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment