Friday, July 12, 2013

I Like Being Bored it Passes the Time

     Day 15                                                                                                                   Friday

  For the past week and a half our house has been the busiest it's been all year; first as I already said in my last post, my cousin, aunt and Grandma came through Independance day, and the same day they left our friends from Montana arrived and stayed till Wednesday!
My sister is best friends with the oldest girl in that family and they were planning for almost half a year for my sister to go to Montana for a month with them, they were supposed to get here around three weeks ago but plans changed a lot so just last week they came and now they're gone and my sister went with them and she's staying there until the second week of August.
The house is pretty quiet now that she's gone, since my brother has work he's gone too during most of the day, my older sister is married so obviously she isn't here either.
I'm thankful for the quiet after all the busyness and little kids running around yelling but having whole days with nothing to do is really boring.
I do have tons of stuff I'm looking forward to doing but there are days in between where I'm so bored, like yesterday for example, I had nothing better to do so I read a full 352 page book that I had gotten out from the library and had been putting off reading for weeks. 
  My schedule for today - Stay home and do nothing.
My schedule for tomorrow - Stay home and do nothing, until around seven in the evening then I get to go to my friends house and stay the night and go with them to their church to see her (my friend) get baptised! 
I know I sound super spoiled since I get to sleep over at my friend in just one day, but if you have ever gone one full day at home with nothing to do but clean you understand how slow the sun moves from the east to the west.
     Grace Yacht
P.S. The back of the seat I'm sitting on just fell off... Ow. 
P.P.S. Random fact: I like plaid and beaches but I don't wear plaid to the beach...
P.P.P.S.  It's cool when a hot air balloon floats right above you. :)
P.P.P.P.S. I should stop while I'm ahead (of lettuce) but I shall never be a vegetable so carry on. Really though, I should go. LOL that rhymed.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment