Thursday, May 30, 2013

When it Rains it Pours

     Day 4                                                                                                          Thursday

  I like rain, I know everyone says rain is depressing and makes everything gloomy but from my point of view I think rain makes the world look fresher and newer.
Also I think rain makes you feel sleepy unless your dancing in it and getting utterly soaked, which is exactly what I did. :) 
Another thing, it is really hard to try and get freshly mowed, wet grass off your feet, just sayin', it ends up being spread to the kitchen floor and then ends up back on your feet because you tend to walk on the kitchen floor.
Gravel driveways also become very muddy when they get wet.
  Pet's are very cute and I love animals but a stinky, wet and a very whiny dog that is scared of thunder is enough to give anyone a headache, believe me.
Most things when they have been washed and cleaned smell good! But no not dogs, that's for sure, when dogs get wet they give off one of the worst smells on this planet. 
So if you want some advice, if you have a dog that's bigger than a toaster don't get him wet under any circumstances! 
(I'm most probably wrong to tell the truth but this gives me an excuse to rant about our putrid smelling animal. :)
  Heres a list of things I like about May.
     With it comes flowers because of April showers,
Spring is at it's peak and Spring is my favorite time of year,
May is super easy to spell,
In Dutch it's still really easy to spell (Mei),
School is almost done for the summer
  I have to go enjoy the last days of May now.
     Grace Yacht


    



No comments:

Post a Comment