Friday, May 31, 2013

Let's Pack up and Move to California

     Day 5                                                                                                     Friday

  Thesauruses are fun! For example - humid, muggy, sticky, oppressive, heavy, damp and stuffy are all great words that come to the same thing! That it is a hot, bug infested day, where no living creature can escape the overwhelming desperation to go throw themselves into a pool.
Sad thing is, though everybody feels like this not everyone has a pool.
And even more devastating is that I do not have a pool. I know, it makes your heart cry out does it not? But please for your sake do not let the tears flow so swiftly on my account, I would not wish for your heart to break. 
So here I sit basking in my sorrows instead of on a floaty in the middle of a (it hurts to even think of the word) pool. 
There I have poured myself out before you, I shall go weep in a corner now.
  I don't think I could ever write a tragic romance novel, I think that's as tragic as I can get.
My inspiration to write like Jane Austen has left as quick as it came. Though I still wish we had a pool.
  I'm going to go make a million friendship bracelets now to take my mind off the water... oh I wish I could live in the ocean, don't you? I love swimming it's my favorite sport, I think it should be everybody's favorite sport it's just so amazing...
Yah, I really need to go do something else.
     Grace Yacht






No comments:

Post a Comment