Monday, May 27, 2013

Dentists... Need I say more?

     Day 1                                                                                                                         Monday


  I'm not going to say "Dear Blog" or "Hi Everyone!" because I personally think that's kind of cheesy and I don't even like cheese.
  This blog is going to be about all the little boring things in my life. (Hyperbolized to make them interesting.)  
  I went to the dentist today and got a filling for the first time, actually it was two fillings wich means I had twice as much time to sit and think about how much I would love to pass out that second.
  Problems with the dentist
1. They give you the identical toothbrush as everyone else so you end up using your brothers which is just gross.
2. He tries to have a conversation with you when your mouth is pried half a foot wide and he's poking at least five metal things into your mouth.
3. They have needles
4. They have needles
5. They have needles
I have made a vow never to go to the dentist ever again, it's like paying thousands of dollars to be put through TORTURE
But life goes on and trauma is pushed to the back of our minds, unless were weird and then we dwell on it for years and then turn into evil scientists and try to take over the world.
I might have watched too many movies lately, I apologize if my mind wanders into the unknown. 
     Grace Yacht

No comments:

Post a Comment